For full lush trees and shrubs, help your trees and shrubs by giving them the care they need to fight off unwanted intruders like Caterpillars, Winter Moths or other insects and diseases. We including pruning, fertilization, watching for pests or disease. Trees and shrubs are exposed to poor soil, drought, poor planting techniques, construction damage and more. Poor tree health can be a result of nutrient deficiencies leaving the trees vulnerable to disease and damaging insects.
Greener Image Landscaping can keep your trees and shrubs healthy and beautiful all year through.
- Deep Root Tree Feeding – Balanced fertilizer with slow release nitrogen for strong root growth and for optimum foliage development.
- Dormant Oil Treatment: Horticultural Oil – Control of over wintering insects and mites for Juniper, Fir, Cedar, Hemlock, Holly, Pine, Maple, Cherry, etc.
- Early Summer Insect and Disease Treatment – Onyx and Spectator, Dogwood, Holly, Juniper Aborvitae, Crabapple, Cherry, Locust, Hawthorne.
- Mid-Summer Insect and Disease Treatment – Onyx and Spectator, Crabapple, Euonymus, Dogwood, Cherry, Hemlock, etc.
- Late Summer Insect and Disease Treatment – Onyx and Spectator, Rhododendron, Cherry, Crabapple, Aborvitae, Spruce.
- Deep Root Feeding – Slow release balanced fertilizer with slow release nitrogen for strong root growth and optimum foliage development.
- Late Fall – Winter Protection Treatment – Transfilm, wind protection for Evergreens.